We are here for you
The ITANCIA teams and I would like to express our support during this difficult time that we are all going through.
ITANCIA has always placed respect for people and the environment one of his main concern. Health, well-being and safety of our customers, partners and employees have always been part of our DNA.
Facing this health situation, I would like to inform you of the measures taken by the group over the last few weeks to contain the spread of the virus as far as possible, to protect our employees and to ensure business continuity.
Please find below our main directives concerning our staff
- Respect of the hygien instructions made by the Ministry of Health and the WHO.
- Apply the individual precautionary measures
- Facilitate the home office of our employees using UC solutions.
- Encourage trainings and events by videoconferencing
- Emphasise meetings by videoconferencing and avoid unnecessary moves
We are committed to supporting you in the continuity of your business as far as the current regulations permit that :
- For any questions/doubts regarding your orders, please contact our ADV team : +33 2 41 71 67 67
- We had anticipated supply difficulties. We have optimized our storage capacity on strategic brands.
- Our sales rep. continue to support you day-to-day and remain available on their usual contacts
The carriers have confirmed to us that they will continue to distribute, but without any guaranttee of delivery time
To ensure optimum efficiency, do not hesitate to order on our webshop.
In order to deal with this situation, please note that we will always be at your side, guaranteeing the mutual support necessary to maintain your activity.
Thierry Le Goff